- To enable the trainee to achieve comprehensive training in diagnosis and management of critically ill patients needing intensive care
- To be able to successfully support patients with system failures
- To be skillful in invasive procedures that is required for monitoring and support of systems
- To be able to monitor and interpret results from monitoring systems
- To be able to detect failures in monitors and support systems by a thorough understanding of the underlying principles
- To be able to detect problems and plan out treatment protocols
Candidates should possess MD (Anaesthesiology) or MD (Medicine)The candidates should not be already board certified or have already applied to be board certified in any other specialty.
Please refer to the relevant prospectus for the most up to date information. The prospectus of a particular programme contains official information pertaining to a programme approved by the Board of Management, University Senate and the University Grants Commission