Medical Illustration Unit at the PGIM aims to provide a comprehensive service for all Doctors and Lecturers to produce multimedia resources for teaching, researches and consistent communication material with high standard of quality and efficiency.
- Preparation of teaching materials to be used by Medical Specialists for training of doctors in Postgraduate Degrees.
- Medical Illustration work for outside lecturers for a nominal fee
- Preparation of Postgraduate Examination materials
- Preparation of Projector Slides for Presentations
- Services of Photographs, Photomicrographs, Macro Photographs, Digital Photographs, Picture scanning for Post Graduate trainees for Case books, publication and research programmes
- Preparation and printing of Identity Cards for staff and Postgraduate trainees attached to the PGIM
- Covering photography of events, workshops and special occasions at the PGIM
- Preparation of visitor passes, key tags…etc. on special requests of the administration
Tel: +9411-2696261 / +9411-2697758 / +9411-2681052 Ext: 135