To: All PGIM trainees
- Tamworth Hosp. Australia Interviews
- MTI Interviews: 25th -29th Sep 2023
- MD (Part I) Medical Administration
- Sele Exam for Pg DHDP-June 2023
- Molecular Biology Training
- Master of Medical Education
- ALS course
- Plagiarism check facility
- Comm Sele. Exam-Surgical Sp.
- Sele. Exam-Medical Physiology
- Sele. Exam-Medical Education
- Sele. Exam-MD (Obs & Gyn)
- Sele. Exam-MD (Anaesthesialogy)
- MD Medical Admin (Part II) Exam
- NOTICE ON PLAGIARISM
- Request of Academic Document
- Library Activities
- Issuing Certificates
- Issuing Certificates by MERC
- PGIM Oration
- Notice to All Trainees
- Rescheduled Examinations
- Registration for Convocation
- Overseas Training in UK/Australia
- Advanced Life Support Course (ALS)
- Cancellation of leave
- Re-entry to the MD training
- To Meet Director or Deputy Director
- Collection of Degree Certificates
- Communication with PGIM
Training course in Molecular Biological Techniques
Course is of 45 h duration and will consist of theory and practicals with hands on experience in DNA based techniques such as DNA extraction and quantification, PCR, RT-PCR, DNA probes, gel electrophoresis, restriction fragment length polymorphism and an exposure to DNA sequencing. Application of the techniques in diagnosis of pathogenic diseases, mutation detection etc will be discussed.
The course is designed for scientists, clinicians, academics, technical officers and students awaiting higher studies in biological sciences.
Number of participants is limited to 20.
Certification: A certificate will be awarded to those who successfully complete the workshop.
Course Fee: Rs. 50,000 (A non refundable advance fee of Rs. 5000 should be paid at the time of application)
Duration: 5 consecutive days
Application Deadline: 19th May 2023
Apply Now: https://forms.gle/