Examination Application Form
The steps to be followed when applying for examinations at the PGIM are as follows:
- If a candidate fulfills all prerequisites as at the date of deadline, he/she can download and fill in the examination application form
- Details on how to fill in the application form are as follows:
- Part A – Should be filled by the candidate
- Part B – Should be recommended by the Consultant/Head of the Institute
- Part C – Should be recommended by the DGHS. Instead of the Director General of Health Services (DGHS), authority is delegated to the head of the line ministry institutions or the Regional Director of Health Services (RDHS) to recommend and forwarded the application to the Director/PGIM.
- Candidates shall pay the relevant examination fee online.
- Candidates shall send the softcopy of the duly filled examination application (PDF) along with all relevant documents and the payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and send the hard copies of the same via registered post to the Senior Assistant Registrar/Examinations, No.160, Prof. Nandadasa Kodagoda Mw, Colombo 07 on or before the deadline.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
Special instructions for applicants under category 2 for the Master of Toxicology program
Applicants who wish to apply under Category 2 for the Master of Toxicology program should download the application form from the link below.
Instruction for Foreign Candidates
Please send the e-copy of all the required documents to email@example.com on or before 7th March 2019. The subject of the email should be ” MSC in Medical Toxicology 2019” and send the hard copy to the address given above.
Assistant Registrar (Examinations),
Postgraduate Institute of medicine,
160, Prof. Nandadasa Kodagoda Mawatha,