Examination Application Form
The steps to be followed when applying for examinations at the PGIM are as follows
- PG trainees shall refer the examination calendar for the current year published by the PGIM
- Download relevant examination circulars
- If a candidate fulfills all prerequisites as at the date of deadline, he/she can download and fill the examination application form
- Details on how to fill in the application form are as follows:
- Part A – Should be filled by the candidate( Fill it as a word doc and print)
- Part B – Should be recommended by the Consultant/Head of the Institute
- Part C – Should be recommended by the DGHS. Instead of the Director General of Health Services (DGHS), authority is delegated to the head of the line ministry institutions or the Regional Director of Health Services (RDHS) to recommend and forwarded the application to the Director/PGIM.
- Candidates shall pay the relevant examination fee online.
- From the circular letter no 048/2021 all examination applications and other documents are collected through a Google Form. The link has been posted in the relevant examination circular. All Applicants should have a Gmail Account to log into the google form. PGIM trainees have to use the email account created by the PGIM. You should attach your exam application with all the relevant documents as a single PDF document since this portal does not allow you to attach multiple documents.
- Late applications, incomplete, hand written and applications sent via emails will not be accepted.
MSc in Medical Toxicology Examination
Special instructions for applicants under category 2 for the MSc Medical Toxicology program
Applicants who wish to apply under Category 2 for the MSc in Medical Toxicology program should download the application form from the link below.
Special instructions for applicants in MSc Medical Toxicology Part 1 and Part 2
Foreign Applicants who wish to apply for MSc Medical Toxicology Part I & Part II should download the application form from the link below.
Please note that foreign applicants are required to make the payment as per PGIM fee structure https://pgim.cmb.ac.lk/index.php/fees-structure/#1490007322461-9473ccc2-22b6 for subsequent repeat attempts.
Assistant Registrar (Examinations),
Postgraduate Institute of medicine,
160, Prof. Nandadasa Kodagoda Mawatha,