In order to facilitate processing of your Board Certification, you are required to submit the documents which are indicated in the check list given below.
The processing fee of Rs.33,500.00 should be paid through the PGIM online payment portal.
The following documents must be submitted within ONE MONTH of completion of the stipulated training period
(applicable to those passing the MD after 24 June 2015)
- A letter requesting Board Certification
- Computer originated payment slip to confirm payment of the processing fee
- Report/s from the overseas trainer to confirm satisfactory completion of your overseas training
- Report/s from the local trainer to confirm satisfactory completion of your local training
- Evidence to confirm that your signature has been placed in the “PGIM Register of Overseas Training” before departure from the country and after arrival in the country, with the dates
- A no-claim certificate from the Senior Assistant Registrar/ Academic or Deputy Registrar, PGIM
A no-claim certificate from the Librarian, PGIM
- A no-claim certificate from the Deputy Bursar, PGIM in the case of a recipient of a PGIM Scholarship.
- Evidence to confirm the fulfillment of all other requirements stipulated in the relevant Prospectus and General Regulations and Guidelines and/ or approved by the Board of Management/ Senate of the University of Colombo.
The following documents must be submitted as soon as possible for Board Certification to be processed:
A letter from the employer (DGHS / Vice Chancellor/ Commander of Armed Forces or other) to confirm resumption of duties following completion of all training requirements of the PGIM, or;
If the trainee from the state sector has resigned or vacated post during the training period, a “letter of clearance” from the Head of the relevant organization (DGHS/ Vice Chancellor/ Commander of Armed Forces or other) to confirm repayment of the bond and settlement of all other dues.
Please note that;
1) Trainees must abide by all other relevant stipulations, if any, as specified by the Boards of Study, introduced from time-to-time, with the approval of the Board of Management/ Senate of the University of Colombo.
2) Regulations applicable to PG Trainees at different stages of their training are referred to in the General Regulations and Guidelines of the PGIM.